Hands-on the Opensensor
In this MiniModule students will learn how to program the Opensensor.
- Programming environment
- Microchip MPLAB
- Microchip MPLAB C30 compiler
- Microchip ICD2 and PICkit2 programmers
- Getting started with development
- Programming language - C
- Setting up a new project
- Compiling and building a program
- Programming to the opensensor
- Installing MPLAB programming environment
- Blinking LED
- Optional: Change the blink frequency of the LED
- Part3, Part6 from this page
- Exercise 1 from this page. A guide on how to install the software can be found under litterature.